Staffed Residence House Manager
About the Organization
Based in Manchester, New Hampshire, The Moore Center is a state and regional innovator with more than 50 years of experience in helping people become productive, fulfilled members of the community. Working closely with each individual, The Moore Center identifies unique needs and creates individualized programs to enhance that person’s quality of life and that of the community as a whole.
We are an award-winning leader recognized for providing high quality, cost-effective services with a personal, caring touch to individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities and acquired brain injuries, as well as services to children and senior citizens and training for the human services workforce.
Compassion, commitment and community provide the foundation for all of The Moore Center’s initiatives and inspire our primary goal: Creating opportunities for a good life.
The Moore Center is one of New Hampshire’s largest human services organizations, providing services to over 2,000 individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders, as well as award-winning, innovative programs for children, adults and senior citizens.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive, competitive benefits package with all full-time positions. We’re also committed to our employees’ professional growth. Our training and development programs enable employees to build careers while constantly improving the ways in which we serve our clients.
For more information visit www.moorecenter.org.
About the Job
The Moore Center is seeking a Staffed Residence House Manager to facilitate quality residential services for individuals living in staffed residences.
Our Residential Services program provides the opportunity for individuals to live in a residential or shared home setting with the supports and services needed to ensure a safe, supportive, caring, home-like atmosphere.
· Manage all aspects of staff relations, including: recruiting, training, supervising, evaluating, and motivating
· Provide and model Direct Support
· Oversee and monitor program planning
· Monitor certification process and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
· Lead training and staff development activities
· Promote public relations with neighbors and the community
· Maintain residential homes, vehicles and property
· Promote health and safety of individuals
· Ensure financial management of client and residence finances
· Maintain staff schedules and payroll, and step in to provide coverage as needed
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum of four years of experience in Human Services; two years of supervisory experience preferred
· Minimum of five years of experience in Developmental Disabilities
· Proficiency in various software applications including Word, Excel, Access to promote efficient communication and accurate record keeping
· $100,000/300,000 Automobile Liability Insurance
· Valid driver’s license and access to a safe operating vehicle during scheduled working hours
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical and dental insurance (with low $500 medical deductible)
· Life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Paid time off
· Tax deferred savings plan (agency match of up to 4% after one year)
For more information and to apply please visit www.moorecenter.org/moorejobs