The Center’s goals in enacting this policy is to protect your information and ensure that your information is used appropriately.
While the purpose of this policy will remain the same, the specifics therein are subject to change. We ask that you check this page occasionally to ensure that you are both aware and comfortable with any changes.
This policy is effective from September 1st, 2022.
What information are you collecting about me?
The Center collects the following information:
• Name, title, and organizational affiliations
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, i.e., postal code, preferences, and interests
What do you use my information for?
The information we collect may be used to:
• maintain our records, the bulk of which are focused on event attendance, membership, and payment
• improve the resources and services we offer, e.g., our website, workshops, etc.
• contact you about resources or services we think you’ll find interesting
We will never distribute, sell, or lease your information to any third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law.
How do you keep my information secure?
The Center prevents unauthorized access to or unintended disclosure of your information using both physical and electronic protection, coupled with comprehensive managerial procedures.
How can I control my information?
Under the Data Protection Act of 1998, you can request a copy of any information we have gathered about you for a small fee. To request a copy of your information, please write to:
NH Center for Nonprofits
194 Pleasant Street, Suite 14
Concord, NH 03301
If you believe that our information is either incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can correct our records.