LICSW or LCMHC Needed - Drug Court Clinician - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
$40,000 - $100,000
About the Job
- POSITION SUMMARY
- The Drug Court Clinician is responsible for providing treatment services to clients enrolled in the drug court program, working closely with the drug court coordinator and the drug court judge. This position maintains a caseload and performs all duties and responsibilities of a counselor.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides individual and group outpatient counseling and psycho-education to adults referred through the Drug Treatment Court Program, abiding by Federal regulations governing confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Records, 42 CFR and HIPAA.
- Makes ongoing recommendations regarding adjustments to the treatment model.
- Provides oversight for the development of improvements in the assessment and placement process.
- Assists in curriculum development and implementation.
- Conduct Etoh/Drug assessment for the courts.
- Assists in developing and maintaining clinical records for all clients.
- Provides one-on-one counseling with clients using Evidence Based Practices.
- Facilitates/leads therapeutic group sessions as indicated. Creates curriculum for use in group sessions as indicated.
- Processes acknowledgements of treatment planning and discharge planning.
- Collaborates with other agencies to ensure appropriate client access to resources.
- Retains working relationships with organizations, service providers, and other agencies.
- Maintains a high level of professional and ethical standards, as well as ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Reports to Clinical Director on program development, fiscal budgetary status, and proposed operational changes as required.
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with diverse client populations, such as cultural and/or religious minority groups, co-occurring disorders, and indigent socio-economically disadvantaged clients.
- Significant experience and familiarity with Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) in conjunction with treatment programs and with 12-step philosophy, as well as other non-traditional self-help treatment programs.
- Possession of knowledge of 12 core functions, Evidence Based Practices (EBP), and Addiction Severity Index (ASI).
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively and timely, as well as to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully; possession of excellent written, verbal, computer, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide input on the creation of new systems and efficiencies.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; knowledge of CFR 42 Part II required.
- If in recovery, must provide evidence of personal stability as well as adhering to all Elliot Health System Policies as it relates to recovery.
- Education: Masters Degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the substance use field.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of experience working with alcohol and/or drug addicted individuals and/or in the field of substance abuse counseling.
- Licensure/Other: LICSW or LCMHC required. MLADC preferred.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
How to Apply
Please email: James.Campbell@solutionhealth.org