About the Organization
New Hampshire Jobs for America’s Graduates (NH JAG)
Ensuring New Hampshire’s Youth are empowered to achieve their full potential.
NH JAG is a statewide 501(c)3 organization dedicated to engaging youth most at risk in developing the leadership, academic engagement, and career skills to graduate from high school and pursue meaningful lives. Launched in New Hampshire in 1987 as a state-based network of dropout prevention programs, the JAG program achieves its mission by forming partnerships with schools, community colleges, and community-based organizations and maintaining innovative experiential curricula focused on purposeful learning, career development, and real-world work experiences.
About the Job
NH JAG is looking for a Fiscal Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Executive Director, this position is responsible for daily management of the organization’s financial and administrative systems. A day in this role may include:
- Managing accounts payable, accounts receivables, and general ledger
- Reconciling general ledger accounts, bank statements, and grant funds
- Processing weekly & biweekly payroll and maintaining employee records
- Maintaining employee benefits and company-related insurance policies
- Compiling and verifying financial data for annual audits
- Assisting with grant applications and reporting requirements
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing monthly financial reports
- Managing fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Timely filing of all required monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Preparing the annual budget in conjunction with the Executive Director
If you have the following experience, we would love to talk to you:
- At least 3 years of progressive accounting management experience
- Proficient experience with accounting software and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), nonprofit funding, and federal grant accounting experience is a plus.
Excellent benefits package; salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.