Job Posting FAQs
Announcing new promotional opportunities for nonprofit jobs
- Nonprofit members of the Center can always post their nonprofit employment opportunities for free. That hasn't changed.
- We've restructured the featured job to try to improve exposure for the jobs that you want to promote more prominently.
- A boosted job will be featured on the website above regular jobs for 7 days and will be in the featured section of the jobs newsletter for one edition.
- A premium job will be featured on the website above regular jobs for 30 days and will be in the featured section of the jobs newsletter for four editions.
Streamlined job posting
As a logged in user, with an affiliation with a nonprofit organization, you are able to post jobs for that organization.
- Check your My Organizations page to make sure that you have a current affiliation with the organization your posting for.
- Then go to Jobs > Post a job
- Review the Job Posting Guidelines and the click on the Post a Job Button.
- In the organization field, start to type in the first few letters of your organization's name. If you have an active affiliation, the organization name should show up for you to click on it to select it.
- All fields with a red asterisk are required fields.
- At the bottom of the form, you will choose the job post type - Regular, Boost or Premium.
- When you click on Save, your job will be submitted for review and you will be able to preview the job.
- Center Staff review all jobs posted within 2 business days and you will be notified when your job is published
- If you have chosen boost or premium or if you a not yet member posting a regular job you will see a yellow box at the top of the page prompting you to pay the fee for your job.
- Click on Pay Now
If payment is required for the option you selected, payment must be received before your job is posted/featured.
Edit your own job postings
We're excited to announce that you can now edit any job that you have posted. You cannot edit jobs for your organization that other people have posted, only the ones that you have created under your account.
- Go to Jobs>My Job Postings and you will see a list of all the jobs you have posted including their status (Draft, published, expired), and their expiration date.
- Click on the down arrow in the corner of a job to see additional information and get to the links to view or edit your job.
- Editing your job will put it back into the review process and temporarily set it as unpublished. You will be able to view the unpublished version to see if you like the changes you have made.