About the Organization
LRCS is one of 10 designated Area Agencies in New Hampshire that provides community-based services to individuals with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders, and their families. NH’s Area Agency system serves in excess of 10,000 individuals and families. The region encompasses Belknap County and southern Grafton County. The 24 communities served by LRCS are: Alexandria, Alton, Ashland, Barnstead, Belmont, Bridgewater, Bristol, Campton, Center Harbor, Ellsworth, Gilford, Gilmanton, Groton, Hebron, Holderness, Laconia, Meredith, New Hampton, Plymouth, Rumney, Sanbornton, Thornton, Tilton and Wentworth.
About the Job
Lakes Region Community Services, a non-profit social service agency, is accepting applications for a full-time Receptionist. This position is Monday-Friday, 7:45 am-3:00pm.
- Greeting visitors and answering incoming calls in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Ensures reception area is clean and hazard-free
- Opens, date stamps, and distributes all incoming mail
- Receives, sorts, date stamps and distributes faxes
- Schedules conference rooms, posts schedules, and updates Outlook calendar as necessary
- Orders supplies and places equipment service calls as needed
The successful candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision, calmly under pressure, and maintain confidentiality. Candidate must be proficient with
Microsoft Office. Candidates must have a minimum of a HS diploma/GED, valid driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle.
Please send resume to: LRCS
PO Box 509
Laconia, NH 03247
ATTN: Kelsey Ferrick