LICSW Needed for Palliative Care - Elliot Hospital
About the Job
Elliot Palliative Care is currently seeking a LICSW to provide assessments and therapy to patients and/or their families, provide group therapy and coordinate supportive services as needed in the community. Join three physicians, five advanced practice professionals, and Pastoral Care in an established practice with significant year over year growth. The Palliative Care Service provides supportive care to patients and their families in the hospital, our dedicated outpatient office, patient homes and in multiple nursing home/assisted living facilities.
- Robust hospital census with a variety of patients conditions
- Routine involvement with Elliot’s geropsychiatric inpatient unit, a twenty-nine-bed unit managed by geropsychiatrists
- Growing connections with the newly established Elliot Regional Cancer Center to support patients through treatment and beyond.
- We currently see patients in nine area nursing homes and assisted living facilities. This allows for continuity or care post discharge and on-going management and less unwanted hospitalizations.
- Close alignment with our VNA, offering collaborative care and help transition patients to hospice when the appropriate time comes.
Nestled along the Merrimack River, Manchester is the largest entertainment, sports, arts and cultural destination in New Hampshire. Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour’s drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes region, and White Mountains of New Hampshire. Enjoy Four Season living, excellent school systems, and no state income or sales tax! Explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and see why Money magazine annually ranks the area as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Live.”
Elliot Health System, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) entity, is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire. The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296- bed acute care facility, recently credentialed as an ACS Level II Trauma Center. The mainstay of our organization is the Elliot Physician Network, which employs a collaborative and engaged team of primary care physicians and specialists. Our state of the art outpatient practices, located throughout the Southern New Hampshire area, bring the most comprehensive care to patients and families where they work and live. With a fully integrated Epic EMR, our clinicians enjoy the ability to provide continuity of care for our patients at every EHS location.
To apply, please reach out to James Campbell: James.Campbell@solutionhealth.org