About the Job
About the Job
If making an impact, problem solving, being a change maker and creating connections are things that motivate you, this may be the job for you!
Combining project management skills, cultivating relationships and program management are the primary skills we are seeking for a Programming Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for reviewing applications to prepare for the evaluation committee.
- Responsible for preparing recipient agreement documents, welcome packages and follow up communications.
- Responsible for contacting vendors and paying invoices for product and service orders specific to Victory Scholarships. Developing relationships to ensure best product and customer service for both foundation and recipients will be essential.
- Process payments for vendors and suppliers.
- Responsible for researching, identifying, and helping prepare materials for mission-appropriate grants.
- Foster corporate relationships to develop sponsorship partnerships to support on-going and development of new programs.
- Help manage elements of new and on-going programs.
- Key member of the team that will help to execute the annual development plan (including annual giving, major gifts, corporate and community grants, and peer-to-peer fundraising).
- On-site representative at events to represent VVF, when needed.
- Create and pull reports as requested.
- 3+ years of sales, recruiting and/or development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Organized to oversee several projects at once.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Professional telephone and email etiquette.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- This full-time position is in Stratham, NH.
- Flexible office environment
- Training will be provided for internal programs used
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Building an inclusive, high-performing team that is diverse across lines of personal identity is integral to our success and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
- This means we do not discriminate against any job applicant or employee because of their race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
To Apply: Email: email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
LOCATION JOB TYPE
Stratham, NH Full Time
$57,000 - $65,000
Flexible work hours
Why Choose to Join the VVF team:
Join the growing team at Victoria’s Victory Foundation that works to make an impact on those living with mobility disabilities. Founded in 2017, VVF is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to easing the financial burden for those with mobility disabilities by providing products and services not covered by traditional insurance.
The Victory Scholarship program is the core of the mission. VVF is looking to expand the free programs offered to the mobility disabled community. This role will help with efficiency and execution for all programs offered by the foundation.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org