Mobile Crisis/Rapid Response Clinician
About the Organization
Founded in 1963, Riverbend Community Mental Health is a private, nonprofit organization providing specialized behavioral health services in central New Hampshire. Core services include 24/7 emergency mobile crisis services; counseling services for children, adults, and families; addiction treatment; and community support, vocational services, and residential programs for adults and seniors. Evidence-based models of treatment guide all our work, and we strongly believe in the power of self-directed growth and recovery.
About the Job
Mobile Crisis/Rapid Response Clinician 1st/2nd shift
Sign On Bonus: $4,000.00
Payrange: $28.65 and up (depending on licensure)
Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc., one of the largest providers of community-based behavioral health services in New Hampshire, is seeking a full-time Clinician to join our Mobile Crisis Team from 12PM-8PM. You will be assisting individuals and families experiencing a psychiatric crisis. (We have additional schedule options available.)
Available Shifts: 8AM-4PM, 12PM-8PM
As a Mobile Crisis Clinician, you'll be assisting individuals and families experiencing a psychiatric crisis, many of whom have a co-occurring substance use disorder. You will be working with a team of professionals ~ including first responders, healthcare providers, and community-based agencies ~ to stabilize a psychiatric crisis situation, avoid hospitalization and/or incarceration, and initiate immediate community-based treatment. You will be part of a 24 hour multi-disciplinary team, some weekend required.
- Provide risk and lethality assessments and interventions in office, homes and other community locations.
- Provide short-term therapy, case management and referral.
- Apply strong clinical judgment in the development of clinical formulations, dispositions, and safety plans.
- Complete clinical documentation in accordance with medical necessity guidelines and agency standards.
- Provide clinical interventions and support skill development for guest admitted to Riverbend’s crisis apartment.
- Participate in team and agency meetings, trainings, and supervision as assigned.
- Demonstrate and employ flexibility, critical thinking, and promote client centered care.
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure the provision of crisis interventions and documentation.
- Attain and maintain credentials at Concord Hospital.
- Attend trainings, meetings and supervision as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related discipline is required.
- Eligibility for NH license as LICSW, LCMHC, LMFT, or Psychologist required; active license preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in a mental health treatment environment is preferred.
- Availability for night, weekend, and non-traditional hours required.
- Experience working with adults and/or a forensic population preferred.
- A valid driver's license, personal vehicle and auto insurance is required.
Founded in 1963, Riverbend Community Mental Health is a private, nonprofit organization providing specialized behavioral health services in central New Hampshire. Core services include 24/7 emergency mobile crisis services; counseling services for children, adults, and families; addiction recovery; and community support, vocational services, and residential programs for adults and seniors. Evidence-based models of treatment guide all our work, and we strongly believe in the power of self-directed growth and recovery.
About working at Riverbend
This position offers a competitive salary and an outstanding benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts for daycare and/or medical expenses
- Clinical supervision and CE training to support licensure
- 4 weeks of earned time off accrued in year 1, higher accruals in future years
- 8 holidays per year
Extra shifts may be available at certain times, and are paid at an additional rate.
You’ll be joining a team of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about delivering high quality behavioral health services, developing innovative responses to meet critical needs, and doing work that is both challenging and rewarding. Riverbend is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive working environment for people of all backgrounds.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the world, it is our responsibility as healthcare providers to help keep our staff, clients and communities safe. At Riverbend, we have implemented processes and precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as a mandatory vaccination policy. Exceptions can be applied for under medical or religious reasons. Additionally, weekly testing will be required for anyone who is in progress of the vaccine series or individuals with approved exceptions.
About Concord New Hampshire
Concord New Hampshire is ranked one of the nation’s top micropolitan (population under 50,000) communities, year after year. Our excellent schools and colleges produce a well-educated workforce, and we are proud to be home to one of the finest health care networks north of Boston (about 1.5 hours south). In addition to our vibrant downtown, business community, and wealth of cultural offerings, the Concord area is the perfect place to raise a family, grow a business, or explore New England’s rich history, culture, and natural wonders.
Visit our career page at: https://www.riverbendcmhc.org/careers-working-at-riverbend/
or contact directly:
Christina Broyer, Talent Acquisition Specialist