About the Organization
Maps Counseling Services is a private mental health center offering individual, family, and group therapeutic services to the Monadnock Region. Maps Counseling Services envisions a community strong in mind, heart, body and spirit, confidently equipped to navigate life's challenges. Our clinical team is multi-disciplinary and committed to personal and professional growth so that we can all thrive as clinicians doing this important and difficult work. Maps is also mission driven and seeks financial support from generous donors so that mental health care can be accessible with reduced or eliminated financial barriers.
About the Job
Maps Counseling Services (www.mapsnh.org), is seeking psychotherapists to join our clinical team. Must have a masters or doctorate in psychology, social work, or mental health, and experience working in an outpatient setting.
Staff Clinicians need to be New Hampshire licensed psychotherapists (PsyD, LICSW, LCMHC, or LMFT). You must be licensed in New Hampshire or immediately eligible to be considered for this position.
Maps has office space in both Keene and Peterborough, and we offer the option of working in the office and remotely due to ongoing public health concerns.
This is a fee-for-service position, and income is based on an hourly rate for how many clients you would like to see and when the note for the client is completed.
Maps offers a collaborative work environment that combines flexibility, independence, and professional teamwork with superb administrative support for billing, collections, and marketing. Maps has a commitment to supporting staff so that our professional work is sustainable. We recognize the importance of balance; we offer a caring and empowering environment that sustains and nurtures our clinicians. Benefits include:
- Freedom to create your own schedule and the size of your caseload.
- A very strong referral stream providing ample referrals.
- Free in house trainings with CEU’s
- A voice in determining the direction and operation of the agency.
- Recognition for the importance of having balance in your life and having time for your family and self.
- Respect for your independence and competence as a licensed professional.
- A caring and supportive group of colleagues who believe that our work should help us feel nurtured.
- A belief in the importance of spirituality in all forms to finding purpose and strength for our clients and ourselves.
Please send resumes and a covering letter to Dawn Reed, Business Manager either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Dawn Reed, Maps Counseling Services, 23 Central Square, Suite 300, Keene, NH 03431