Mental Health Intake Clinician
About the Organization
Founded in 1960, The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester (MHCGM) is the largest organization of its kind in the region. It is a private non-profit organization that empowers individuals to achieve recovery and promote personal and community wellness through an accessible, comprehensive, integrated, and evidenced-based system of mental health care. While annually serving over 11,000 clients, it remains a fiscally sound organization known for its fair treatment of employees and ability to reward good performance.
About the Job
Position Summary: The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester is seeking a Licensed Social Worker/Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor to join the Intake Team. This position is primarily remote, with some flexibility for a hybrid or in-office work environment.
***$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL-TIME, CLINICAL OPPORTUNITIES***
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive psychosocial assessments of individuals seeking adult services.
- Provide brief therapeutic interim care, case management, and crisis interventions when required.
- Familiarity with the DSM 5-TR, strong skills in engagement, differential diagnosis, and substance use assessment required.
- There is also the opportunity to provide ADHD testing as part of role (training provided).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Experience using computers and email is required.
- Experience with electronic medical records and telehealth/video platforms is preferred.
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Education: Master in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or related field required.
Licensure/Certification: LICSW preferred; LCMHC considered. Must be licensed in New Hampshire