Back To Nonprofit Jobs List
|Regional Care Coordinator
|Lutheran Social Services
Lutheran Social Services is one of the largest social service organizations in New England. We combine personalized, compassionate care with extremely high standards of clinical sophistication and operational excellence to deliver a broad variety of services to children, youth and families; persons with developmental disabilities, mental illness and Deafness; the economically disadvantaged; refugees and older adults. In keeping with our mission, we serve and care for people in need, regardless of religious affiliation.
Non-medical home care agency in Concord, NH supervising Carroll County cases. Responsible for processing client referrals, supervising client care and Personal Care Service Providers supervision and payroll verification Full-time with benefits. Applicants living between Concord and Gilmanton encouraged to apply.
- Ability to handle people and situations with compassion, diplomacy, and tact.
- Demonstrated ability to serve and care for people in need.
- Supervisory Experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required including written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and use discretion and an ability to set priorities and to be clear and directive when needed.
- Must possess computer literacy skills including Word and Excel.
- Ability to provide documentation that includes: valid driver's license, evidence of automobile insurance and an acceptable criminal, driving and DHS record check as required.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and to problem solve unexpected/unpredictable circumstances calmly.
- Reliable attendance and the willingness to be flexible.
- Ability to travel throughout NH. Able to drive own car (mileage reimbursement) to coverage area.
- Ability to sit, stand, climb stairs; ability to lift 30lbs and assist clients with transfers.
- Ability to work within the Mission of the organization, “In response to Christ’s love, Lutheran Social Services of New England serves and cares for people in need.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or other related human services field preferred.
- At least 2 years related experience required.
- Responsible for processing referrals for consumer-directed personal care services serving the elderly and chronically ill thoughout New Hamphsire
- Responsible for the day to day management of the LSS In-Home Care program in their territory.
- Administrative duties include payroll approval and daily, weekly and monthly reporting. Required documentation must be neat, legible, timely and accurate.
- Provide orientation and training to clients and Personal Care Service Providers.
- Marketing of the In-Home Care Program.
- Responsible for the supervision of the PCSP (in conjunction with the consumer), including discipline and enforcing LSS policy; provides communication regarding benefits and policy.
- Responsible for the introduction of potential employees to clients and obtaining all required pre-employment documentation.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Representation of the program to external sources and responsible for a positive community perception.
- Job must be conducted at all times in a way that respects the rights, privacy and the dignity of the client and adheres to all contractual regulations.
- Assist with special projects as requested. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein to help meet the goals of the department and/or agency.
To apply please send a resume and letter of interest to Maria, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
Lutheran Social Services
261 Sheep Davis Road, Suite A-1
Concord, NH 03301
Lutheran Social Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.