GSIL seeks a part-time staff interpreter to join it’s team.
As the organization’s staff interpreter, this person would provide SL/English interpretation, transliteration, and translation for staff, consumers, and board members of an Independent living Center (i.e. board and staff meetings, independent living skills trainings and goal setting, one-on-one and team meetings, housing equipment, employment, & benefits counseling, workshops & trainings, document translation, editing, etc.). Collaboration with free-lance interpreter as needed, adherence to the NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct, HIPPA, and laws related to communication access and NH State Interpreter Licensure. This person would also provide support for internal interpreter referral as needed.
- NH State Interpreting License
- National Interpreter Certification preferred
- Experience in Human services settings highly desirable
- Minimum Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Capability of travel throughout the state
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Send resume and cover letter to www.gsil.org or fax (603) 225-3304.
GSIL is an Equal Opportunity Employer