Back To Nonprofit Jobs List
|I & R Generalist
|Community Action Program Belknap-Merrimack Counties
The Community Action Program Belknap-Merrimack, Counties, Inc. (CAP) provides services to people in need within the state and in particular the Belknap and Merrimack Counties.
Part-time 20-25 hours per week position, at the Merrimack County ServiceLink Resource Center.
The ServiceLink Resource Centers network consists of thirteen community-based ServiceLink Resource Centers and many satellite offices with the common purpose of providing information and supportive referrals about resources for older adults, adults living with disabilities, chronic illness, and their families and caregivers.
ServiceLink Resource Centers are trusted places in your community to get answers about healthcare and other services for older adults, people with disabilities and caregivers.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills on the telephone and in person.
- Working knowledge of the human services field.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and part of a small team.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Willing to travel for training, outreach and meetings.
- Associates Degree in human service field preferred.
- Own reliable transportation with personal vehicle insurance as required by the agency.
- Primary responsibility is linking individuals who need assistance with appropriate service providers, supplying descriptive information about the agencies or organizations which offer services.
- After training and certification, provides Medicare counseling.
- Provides processing support for long term care clients.
- Assists with program operations under the direction of the ServiceLink Resource Center Manager.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Jill Burke, Center Manager
Merrimack County ServiceLink
PO Box 1016
Concord, NH 03302-1016