For more than 75 years, Easter Seals NH has provided exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities. Easter Seals services include autism services, inclusive child care and early intervention, special education, medical rehabilitation, camping and recreation, vocational services, senior services, substance abuse services, adult day programs, community based services, individual service options, transportation services, residential service options, dental services and veteran services.
As a leader in health care services for individuals with disabilities and special needs, ESNH employs more than 1,400 individuals who serve more than 19,300 children, adults and seniors in over 90 programs throughout the state. At the core of the Easter Seals organization is a common passion for caring, shared by its staff members, volunteers and by those who support its mission. This heart-felt commitment to helping people with disabilities and their families is what Easter Seals is all about. We are always there, meeting the most difficult challenges, creating innovative programs, and delivering critical services that benefit the entire family. We provide help, hope and answers so people with special needs can live more independent lives.
The person in this key role will provide oversight to 2 residences (duplex) located in Weare, NH. This residence provides residential and day program services for up to 6 adult males with developmental disabilities who display high-risk socially offending behaviors.
The work schedule is variable and does require the ability to work during the week, weekends and be on-call.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field is required.
- Experience working with individuals with high risk behaviors, including significant aggression.
- Prior experience managing a staff.
- An understanding of clinical services.
- Fiscal management and organizational skills are critical to success in this position.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and insurance are also required.
- Managing direct care staff.
- Implementing programs for dually- diagnosed and forensic clients within community settings.
- Implementing and monitoring program budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with service coordinators, guardians and other team members.
- Ensuring compliance with state certification/licensing standards, agency policies and contractual obligations.
- Direct care is required as the schedule demands.
Easter Seals NH, Inc.
555 Auburn Street
Manchester, NH 03103