|Monadnock Humane Society
The Monadnock Humane Society (MHS) is a private, non-profit humane organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for animals and people through humane education, and to providing shelter and facilitating adoption for lost, abused or abandoned animals.
The Monadnock Humane Society in W. Swanzey, NH is seeking an experienced executive to lead the organization into the next phase of its future.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of senior management experience in a corporate or non-profit environment, or 10 years of progressive leadership and management experience.
- Strong candidates will possess proven leadership skills, a track record of successfully directing operations and staff, have had significant budget responsibility and fundraising success, demonstrated ability to develop strong community networks and partnerships, and experience reporting to a Board of Directors or working closely with one.
- They will also be able to show evidence of a passion for the organization’s mission; have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; be organized, independent, collaborative, and decisive; and capable of maneuvering through complex situations and with a variety of personalities effectively.
- Preference will be given to candidates with outstanding financial management, fundraising, animal welfare, and/or nonprofit experience and who are already integrated into the Keene, NH area.
Working with a strong, dedicated staff and an engaged Board of Directors, the Executive Director will improve the humane and ethical treatment of animals through outstanding leadership, financial management, fundraising and administration.
For a full position description, qualifications, and application information, please visit http://www.monadpets.org/employmentopps.html.
To apply, please submit by email attachment a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding this position should be directed to Adam Kossayda, Chair, MHS Board of Directors, (603) 508-7402.