Back To Nonprofit Jobs List
|Human Resources Coordinator
Community Partners in Dover, NH is seeking an experienced HR Partner to join their team of HR professionals. This is an hourly paid, non-exempt position.
Excellent benefits package.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in an HR generalist role.
- PHR certification, a plus.
- Knowledge of human resource practices and procedures and an understanding of state and federal HR regulations required.
- The individual in this role must be a team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers, highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-pace, diverse environment with competing demands.
This is a generalist role whose key responsibilities include:
- Recruitment activities including posting position opportunities internally and externally, sourcing candidates, conducting background checks, communication with candidates, on-boarding activities, and employee relations.
- Provides operational support to the HR department in processing and managing all HR-related changes in payroll/HRIS system and clinician’s database.
- Ensures compliance with internal and external requirements/regulations.
- Responsible for credentialing of clinical staff with appropriate third party payers.
- Processes Workers’ Compensation claims and conducts claims management activities.
- Administrative support functions including drafting correspondence, report production, reconciliation of invoices related to HR.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to:
Tammy R. Spear, SPHR
Director of Human Resources
113 Crosby Road, Suite 1
Dover, NH 03820