Back To Nonprofit Jobs List
AHEAD Inc. is seeking an entrepreneurial Executive Director to build on our exceptional twenty-one year record of developing affordable housing and strengthening families throughout northern New Hampshire by helping them build and preserve assets for the future.
AHEAD’s next Executive Director will have the visionary leadership to take the organization into a new phase in its organizational life cycle. The next phase will be marked by greater diversity of revenue sources through new or modified services and refined fundraising and stewardship. Thus the new Executive Director will have the opportunity to shape AHEAD for years to come.
AHEAD next Executive Director will be:
- A visionary and strategic leader
- A fiscal leader
- A skilled staff and operations leader
- A community leader
- A relationship builder
- A leader who lives the mission
- An excellent synthesizer/assessor of situations
Required Education, Training, or Certification
- Substantial (minimum five years) senior/executive management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use interactive technology (Smartphone, texting, web browsing).
- Comfort with social networking preferred.
- Track record of success in revenue generation (including fundraising, housing development financing, and/or fee-based revenue).
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter detailing your qualifications, resumé and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 25.
Candidates selected for interviews will be informed by June 5. Interviews will be held on June 11, 20 and 21.
Please do not call.
AHEAD is an equal opportunity employer.