Back To Nonprofit Jobs List
|Speech Language Pathologist (PT)
|Concord Regional Visiting Nurses Association
Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association is a not-for-profit community based health care organization dedicated to the concept that each individual is unique and is to be treated with dignity and respect. As an organization we have been in the forefront of providing community health services in Central New Hampshire since 1899. Our founders laid a firm foundation to guide us in order to ensure that we listen to our communities, respect their wishes and respond to their needs.
Visit us at http://www.crvna.org.
Concord Regional VNA is currently seeking a part-time (3 days/week) Speech Language Pathologist to join our team of talented Home Care professionals.
Concord Regional VNA Home Care is for people of all ages in the patient's own home, independent living community, assisted living community, and group home.
Our experienced healthcare team partners with the patient and physician in determining what you need and fosters independence by helping patients reach their recovery goals. Our team listens to the patient's concerns and answers questions in a timely manner. Additionally, our use of advanced technology and equipment such as Telehealth allows us to maintain frequent contact with the patient and their physician and to quickly respond to the patient's health needs.
We are looking for a SLP with:
- Current New Hampshire licensure
- Master's Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech or Pathology by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Two years of inpatient or community health experience
- This position requires that you have the ability to lift &/or move up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist that is:
- Detail oriented
- Can work independently and as part of a healthcare team to meet patient needs.
- Able to understand and carry out directions and instructions, record messages and keep records.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Physically and emotionally capable of performing the job requirements.
As part of a multi-disciplinary professional team, our speech therapists offer:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Support in helping restore functional speech, voice, language, communication, and swallowing
Join a quality home health care team that offers a high level of job satisfaction!
For more information or to apply, please click here.
Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association
30 Pillsbury Street
Concord, NH 03301